|(6 Nights/7 Days Tour of Agra, Jaipur & Udaipur)
VISIT: City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki-Bari, Royal Observatory, Pink City, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort, Qutab Minar, LotusTemple, Humayun’s Tomb, Indira Gandhi Museum, Govt. Buildings and India Gate in New Delhi. Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat in Old Delhi.
DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR – PUSHKAR – UDAIPUR – DELHI
Delhi being the capital of India is known for its varied culture, ancient buildings , and forts . Agra – once the seat of Mughal rulers. The loveliest buildings in the world – The Taj Mahal, a magnificent structure in white was one of the seven wonders of the world.Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan, known for its beautiful Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar-mantar, and India’s biggest Movie hall with capacity of over 1100 people – RAJ MANDIR. Pushkar is one of the oldest cities of India. It lies on the shore of Pushkar Lake and is known for only Bhrama temple of the world. UDAIPUR- it is also known for its Rajput-era palaces. The Lake Palace, for instance, covers an entire island in the Pichola Lake. It is often called the “Venice of the East” and is also nicknamed the “Lake City”.
DAY 01 DELHI CITY TOUR
- Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Visit: Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Indira Gandhi Museum, President House, Parliament House, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple in New Delhi.
- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat in Old Delhi.
- Akshardham Temple(on special requirement).
- Visit: City Palace & Jantar – Mantar.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI/AGRA (200 kms /4.00 hrs. drive)
- Morning drive for Agra by car.
- En-route visit Sikandra – Tomb
- Transfer to hotel.
- Afternoon half day sightseeing tour of Agra.
- Visit: Agra Fort and Taj Mahal at the time of Sunset.
- Evening free and overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 AGRA/JAIPUR (230 kms /5 hrs drive)
- Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at the time of Sunrise. (Optional)
- Morning drive to Jaipur.
- En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri – also known as GHOST CITY.
- Afternoon half day city tour of Jaipur.
- Visit: City Palace, Royal Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Raj Mandir Cinema Hall.
- Evening free and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 JAIPUR/UDAIPUR (425 kms/8 hrs. drive)
- Drive to Udaipur.
- Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 05 UDAIPUR
- Morning sightseeing tour of Udaipur.
- Visit: City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion-ki-Bari.
DAY 06 UDAIPUR/Pushkar(280kms/5hrs)
- Morning drive to Pushkar.
- Evening visit to Brahma temple and Holy lake.
- Stay overnight in hotel.
DAY 07 PUSHKAR/DELHI(400kms/8hrs)
- City Tour – Visit some of the Temples.(Optional)
- Drop for your next destination.
** TOUR ENDS **