(2 NIGHT/3 Day Tour to Agra & Jaipur)OR(3 NIGHT/4 Day Tour to Agra & Jaipur)
Visit: Sikandra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur sikri, Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar-mantar, Water Palace, Monkey Temple, Hawa Mahal, Pink City (By Air-conditioned Deluxe Car)
DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR – DELHI
Agra – once the seat of Mughal rulers. The loveliest buildings in the world – The Taj Mahal, a magnificent structure in white marble which took 22 years to built by 20,000 skilled artisans who inlaid the white marble edifice with precious stones.Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan, known for its beautiful Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar-mantar, Water Palace, Monkey Temple, Hawa Mahal Nahargarh Fort, and India’s biggest Movie hall with capacity of over 1100 people – RAJ MANDIR.
Day 01 DELHI/JAIPUR (265 kms/5 hrs. drive)
- Drive from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Direct transfer to hotel.
- Afternoon city tour of Jaipur.
- Visit: City Palace & Jantar – Mantar.
- Evening enjoy Rajasthan Folk Dances and Rajasthani Food. (Optional),
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 JAIPUR/AGRA (230 kms/5 hrs. drive)
- Morning excursion trip to Amber Fort.
- En-route visit Pink City & Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy elephant ride to ascend the hill top Amer fort.
- Later continue drive to Agra.
- En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri.
- Drive to Agra, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 AGRA/DELHI (200 kms/4 hrs. drive)
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal and stay there till sunrise.
- Return to hotel for breakfast and continue to visit Agra Fort.
- Afternoon drive back to Delhi.
** TOUR ENDS **