|(5 NIGHT/6 Day Tour to Agra & Jaipur)
Visit: Sikandra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur sikri, Bharatpur Wild Life Century, Abhaneri(step well), Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar-mantar, Water Palace, Monkey Temple, Hawa Mahal, Pink City.
DELHI – AGRA – BHARATPUR -JAIPUR – DELHI
Agra – once the seat of Mughal rulers. The loveliest buildings in the world – The Taj Mahal, a magnificent structure in white marble which took 22 years to built by 20,000 skilled artisans who inlaid the white marble edifice with precious stones.Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan, known for its beautiful Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar-mantar, Water Palace, Monkey Temple, Hawa Mahal Nahargarh Fort, and India’s biggest Movie hall with capacity of over 1100 people – RAJ MANDIR.
DAY 01 DELHI
- Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Visit: Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Indira Gandhi Museum, President House, Parliament House, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple in New Delhi.
- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat in Old Delhi.
- Akshardham Temple(on special requirement).
- Visit: City Palace & Jantar – Mantar.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI/AGRA (200 kms/about4 hrs. drive)
- Morning drive for Agra. .
- En-route visit Sikandra � tomb of Akbar the great. .
- Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal at the time of Sunset.
- Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 03 AGRA/Bharatpur (about 40 kms)
- Early morning visit Taj Mahal and stay there till sunrise.(optional)
- Return to hotel for breakfast and drive to Jaipur.
- En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri – also known as GHOST CITY.
- Drive to Bharatpur.
- Stay in Bharatpur and visit the beautiful bird Sanctuary.
- Overnight stay in Bharatpur.
DAY 04 Bharatpur/JAIPUR (about 190 kms)
- Drive towards Jaipur.
- En-route visit Abhaneri and see stepwell(baodi).
- Also visit Monkey temple (Galta ji temple) in Jaipur.
- Overnight stay in hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 05 Jaipur City Tour
- Morning excursion trip to Amber Fort.
- En-route see Pink City and Hawa Mahal. Enjoy Elephant ride to ascend the hill top Amer Fort.
- Later continue city tour of Jaipur. visit: City Palace and Royal Observatory(jantar mantar).
- Overnight stay in hotel, Enjoy folk dance and rajasthani food.
DAY 06 JAIPUR/DELHI(about 265kms./5 hrs.)
- Drive back to Delhi.
- Drop at hotel or other further plan.
** TOUR ENDS **